ST-W vs MS-W Player Stats & Records, Dream11 Team Prediction, Playing 11, Top Fantasy Picks for 32nd T20 of Women’s Big Bash League 2023
ST-W Vs MS-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Sydney Thunder Women will take on Melbourne Stars Women in the 32nd match of WBBL 2023 at Cricket Central, Sydney. The Match will be started at 9:50 AM IST on 10 November 2023.
If you are fantasy cricket enthusiast and looking for ST-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team Prediction and Player Stats then you’re in the right place. In this article we provide you player by player analysis and top fantasy picks and ultimate fantasy guild that help you to form a winning Dream11 Team for Todays Match.
ST-W Vs MS-W T20 Match Preview
The last game Sydney Thunders Women played was against Hobart Hurricanes, but it couldn’t happen at Cricket Central because of rain, thunder, and lightning that started just before the first ball was about to be bowled. As a result, the match ended without any winner, and both teams received 1 point each. Right now, Sydney Thunders are in the 2nd position with a total of 11 points.
On the other hand, the Melbourne Stars Women have secured two victories out of eight matches in WBBL 2023, placing them in the 7th position on the points table with 4 points. In their last game, they suffered a close loss to the Sydney Sixers by just 4 runs (D/L method). Now, they will be determined to make a comeback from that narrow defeat.
ST-W Vs MS-W Pitch Report
The pitch at North Sydney Oval in Sydney, Australia is favorable for batting. It offers some assistance to fast bowlers at the beginning of the game, and as the match progresses, spinners also come into play. Opting to bat first after winning the toss seems like a promising choice on this pitch.
Total Match Played: 45
Batting First Won: 22
Batting Second Won: 23
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 152
Highest Score: Sydney Sixers W 242/4
Lowest Score: Adelaide Strikers W 68/7
Below Score 150: 21
Score between 150 and 169: 14
Score between 170 and 189: 5
Above Score 190: 5
ST-W Vs MS-W Head To Head
Total Matches Played: 19
Sydney Thunder Women Won: 8
Melbourne Stars Women Won: 4
Head to Head at this Venue
Total Matches Played: 3
Sydney Thunder Women Won: 1
Melbourne Stars Women Won: 1
Last 5 Head to Head
Sydney Thunder Women Won: 2*
Melbourne Stars Women Won: 1
ST-W Vs MS-W Player Stats (In This WBBL 2023)
Sydney Thunder Women Player Stats
Sydney Thunder Women Batting Stats
Sydney Thunder Women Bowling Stats
Melbourne Stars Women Player Stats
Melbourne Stars Women Batting Stats
Melbourne Stars Women Bowling Stats
ST-W Vs MS-W Team News
Sydney Thunder Women Team News
- Sydney Thunder share 14-player unchanged squad for their rematch with Melbourne Stars Women.
Melbourne Stars Women Team News
- The Melbourne Stars have announced a squad of 14 players for their upcoming match against the Sydney Thunder.
- Jas Nevins has been added to the squad for Friday’s match against the Thunder.
ST-W Vs MS-W Playing 11 For Today Match
Sydney Thunder Women Playing 11
|Heather Knight (c)||RHB/ROB|
Melbourne Stars Women Playing 11
|Sophie Reid (wk)||LHB/WK|
|Meg Lanning (c)||RHB|
|Nicole Faltum (wk)||RHB/WK|
|Tess Flintoff (Unavailable)||RHB/RAM|
ST-W Vs MS-W Top Fantasy Picks
ST-W Top Fantasy Picks
- Chamari Atapattu is expected to be a highly popular captaincy choice in this match, thanks to her outstanding all-round abilities. She is the second-highest run-scorer in the tournament with 302 runs at an impressive average of 50.66 and has also taken 4 wickets with the ball.
- Phoebe Litchfield has been consistently scoring runs for the Thunder in the top order. In this competition, she has amassed 190 runs at an impressive average of 63.33 in seven matches, including two half-centuries. She could be a valuable captaincy choice in the grand league.
- Hannah Darlington has been exceptional in this tournament, taking 7 wickets in just 5 matches. Her performance shouldn’t be underestimated in today’s match.
- Heather Knight is a valuable all-rounder choice from the Thunder side. She has scored 123 runs with an impressive average of 41 and has also taken 3 wickets with the ball. So, she could be an excellent captaincy pick for your fantasy team in the mega league.
MS-W Top Fantasy Picks
- Annabel Sutherland had a tough time with the bat, but she managed to take a wicket while bowling. She’s still a strong captaincy option for your fantasy team. So far, she’s taken 12 wickets and scored 155 runs with an average of 22.14.
- Meg Lanning, the captain of the Melbourne Stars, is a crucial top-order batter. Despite a lack of runs in the last match, she remains a strong choice for your fantasy team. Lanning has accumulated 171 runs in the tournament with an average of 21.37, and she has two half-centuries to her name, showcasing her ability as a reliable performer.
- Alice Capsey had an impressive performance in the previous match, contributing with both the bat and the ball. She not only took a wicket but also scored a valuable 21 runs. As a reliable all-rounder in the Stars squad, she could be an excellent choice for the captaincy of your fantasy team.
- Sophie Day did a incredible performance in the last match as she scalped 5 wickets in four overs. The Left arm orthodox bowler Day is the leading wicket taker for Stars in this tournament with 14 wickets in eight matches.
ST-W Vs MS-W Captain And Vice-Captain Option
Small League Team: Chamari Atapattu, Annabel Sutherland, Alice Capsey
Grand League Team: Tahlia Wilson, Heather Knight, Meg Lanning
Rank Booster Pick: Lauren Smith
ST-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team Prediction for Small League
Sydney Thunder Women vs Melbourne Stars Women fantasy cricket Tips and Top Player with a captain and vice-captain Dream11 Team Prediction
ST-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team Prediction for Grand League
ST-W vs MS-W Winner Prediction for Today Match?
Sydney Thunder Women to win
According to our ST-W vs MS-W Match Winner Prediction, Team Sydney Thunder Women are favorites to win this match.